Saturday, March 25, 2017

Getting my Phone

by Aiden in Mrs. Burgin's Class
Screenshot_2017-02-24-09-50-23.png 
Where did you get your phone. For my 8th birthday I got a phone I’ve been wanting an upgrade from my other phone.The reasons why i want an upgrade is because i could not contact any body. And the two other reasons are because my grandma slip down the stair and past out in the car. That was a year before my 8th birthday.

So since it was my 8th birthday me my mom & grandma & my dad also my grandpa we all went to papa pizza. My mom had a present for me.

 After we eat pizza. I opened my present it was really wrapped up. I started unwrapping it. I saw a phone on the cover it opened really weirdly. I opened it there was a phone in it. My new phone is a lgk7 it is a lot better than my other phone. 

And now I can contact my friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write a kind or helpful comment to the author.